Friday, November 9, 2012

And so it begins... School

     So here I am, a senior at Ohio University, with less than a year to go (insert panic here). I am so glad to get back into the studio and this year I am going to improve and put mu all into my photography. I do not want anything to hold me back, and I am determined to learn and try new things.
     The first assignment of the year is a black and white advertisement. I decided to do an d for Fossil. I really liked this image, but it was difficult to shoot due to the fact I injured my neck the day I was originally supposed to shoot, but I rested and shot a few days later, and these are my images.


Here is the advertisement I created.
The uncropped version.

I also decided to put my color edited images on here as well because I like the color theme.


Hope you enjoyed my photos. I am always available for any professional photography for any occasion, and photos are also available for purchase. Please leave comments and suggestions. Thank you for you continuous support. -Deanna C. Sakal

No comments:

Post a Comment