Friday, November 9, 2012

Vino?

     Composite lighting, the next task of the semester, and a new editing challenge. I am the type of person, if I can shoot most of it in camera I will. If i can use minimal lighting, I will. With this assignment the camera had to remain in one place while the light moved and to top it off, we had to have two similar images. I learned a new trick to white line glass, and I had to try it out on this assignment. I will admit I am no master at editing, but I learned a few new tricks that have already helped me out a lot.









































Hope you enjoyed my photos. I am always available for any professional photography for any occasion, and photos are also available for purchase. Please leave comments and suggestions. Thank you for you continuous support. -Deanna C. Sakal

No comments:

Post a Comment